CollegePundit

If I'm linked, I'm awesome!

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Snowball.

God, has it really been so long since I last updated?

Obviously, an explanation is in order - it's called "exams". I had a lot of them. More papers (and pages therein) than I care to think about - I had at least six to write for Theories of International Relations alone, four on government, video games, and the first amendment (believe you me, its a big undertaking), and others that I care not think about.

I'm already well into my next semester (only two more after this one, God willing), so updating will STILL be a bit spotty. This blog may actually be a useful catalyst for some of my other Political Science classes - you (and I) will likely see some of my more off-the-wall ideas and thoughts being spelled out here.

Profuse apologies for the lack of updates, but I'll likely get around to posting on current events this week. Hopefully.
|