CollegePundit

If I'm linked, I'm awesome!

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Terri Schiavo Has Died.

It pretty much says it all. The Schindlers last ditch appeal was denied, and news come around 10 today that Terri Schiavo has finally succumbed to dehydration and starvation. What infuriates me was Michael Schiavo denying Terri's family from being with her in her last minutes.

What a monster. I'm beyond disgusted with this man and he'll pay for it when he, one day, becomes old and infirm. Bastard.

This pretty much ends a long, convulted chapter in public history, and it wasn't something anyone would have ever wanted. Talk about bitter endings. God Bless you, Theresa Marie Schindler Schiavo.

Wizbang has a small photo tribute, and I will probably update later on today with more tributes and thoughts.
|