CollegePundit

If I'm linked, I'm awesome!

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Like a Lemming to a Cliff

Howard Dean is proving to be a wonderful chairman of the Democratic National Committee. So wonderful, he's managed to piss off a lot of people within the first week of him being chairman. I mean, isn't this quote just an award-winner?
"You think the Republican National Committee could get this many people of color in a single room? Only if they had the hotel staff in here."
What was really astounding about this was that he said it to the Congressional Black Caucus, as if it was the most common and innocent thing to say in front of them. What bothers me the most is that this is largely going unchallenged, save for condemnations from Maryland's Lieutenant Governor Michael Steele, and treated for the inappropriate remarks that they are.

I think that Dean is going to prove a lot of people right - the Republicans will handily win in 2006, and the Presidency in 2008.
|